Monday, July 27, 2009

We're Back

Grandma & Riley

Me, Riley & Grandma
Riley w/his Grandpa
Brayden & Bri

Here we are Monday morning trying to catch up on all the things I got behind on this past weekend. Laundry, unload dishwasher, clean tub, vacum, mow the lawn... It's never ending! We had a wonderful time at the National Captain Daniel Little Family Reunion. There were so many people I had no idea how we were related. There were 200 people in a ballroom trying to talk if you can imagine that. Insane I know. It was so good to see as well as meet family I had never met before. For a lot of them it was the first time to meet me and Riley both! Grandma Pearce had a wonderful time and got to see her sister Norma, from California. It has been 6 years since they last saw each other. It was truly amazing! Today, I'm going to work on the quilt for my bed and play outside with Riley before it gets too hot. lol. Well, I hope you all had a great weekend.

Aunt Norma & Grandma
Riley
Me & Jayme












No comments: