Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Inspired

I started this blog a while back and then life happened and well it just got thrown to the back burner until today. I'm going to start blogging again. Yeah!!!

I've been really inspired by a sweet girl named Rachel Denbow. She lives in the Springfield area and is one mama who knows how to create beautiful pieces of inspiration. Her baby quilts are so lovely. So simple but yet elegant. I've not had the chance to meet in her person, but hopefully one of these days I will be lucky enough. Go and check out her blog http://www.blingonmysewingmachine.blogspot.com/.

I'm busy working on a quilt kit that Larry bought me for my birthday. I can't wait until it's done and then I can finally give our bedroom that makeover she's been deserving. I'll post some pictures later this week of it. Riley feel asleep in the playroom. All this talk about crafts made him sleepy! lol.

Leslie






























No comments: